|Where Is That In The Bible?|
|Our Sunday Visitor (1999)|
|Assisi (Italy), Bible, Catholic Church, Christian Saints, Religion / Christianity / Catholic|
• Show the true meaning of verses anti-Catholics twist to attack the Church
• Give Biblical answers to the most common questions that non-Catholics ask Catholics about the Church
• Explain exactly what the Bible teaches about the pope, priestly celibacy, the divinity of Christ, homosexuality, abortion, salvation, purgatory, the use of statues and icons, confession to a priest, baptism, and other issues often objected to by non-Catholics
• Interpret the Bible correctly, according to authentic Christian Tradition — and steer clear of common mistakes many people make when reading Scripture
• Share the riches of the Catholic Faith more effectively, especially with those who consider Catholicism to be "unbiblical."